Here's The Deal

This blog has been started for educational reasons... haha, my education. Think of it as an English Assignment... because that's what it is.
So here you will see... well I'm not to sure what you'll see, but I can promise you that it won't be... dry, or it will... this is...
A Day in the Life of an Introvert!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bones

I tend to go through obsessions. Book obsessions, TV show obsessions, movie obsessions. Currently my obsession is this show called Bones. It's inspired by the real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs.
It's a really great show, and very captivating.  The show just finished its 7th season. I'm currently on the 6th, and the interpersonal stories that weave through the mysteries are rather compelling.
The characters are three dimensional, very deep and full of multiple complexities.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bones!!! I finished the 6th season like a month ago and I've been so upset about not having the 7th. I'm so in love with the story line and the relationships. I like that its not all drama but it has just the right amount of romance. As you can tell I too go through little obsessions here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete