Here's The Deal

This blog has been started for educational reasons... haha, my education. Think of it as an English Assignment... because that's what it is.
So here you will see... well I'm not to sure what you'll see, but I can promise you that it won't be... dry, or it will... this is...
A Day in the Life of an Introvert!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February... ick

Sometimes everything just falls apart. February was just horrendous, I can't even begin to describe how completely awful this last month has been.
But time goes on and life also unfortunately goes on. Because that's just the way things work everything moves forward when all you want is to go back. But going back would mean reliving this terrible month and I don't think I'd survive that again.
On a happier note... nope no happier note...
I wish there were a happier note I really do...
Ummm... Identity Thief was really funny.
And Safe House was good, not as depressing as I thought it would be... Nicholas Sparks movie and all...
School is... hard... harder now than before...
Oh well I'll muddle through... I always do

No comments:

Post a Comment