Here's The Deal

This blog has been started for educational reasons... haha, my education. Think of it as an English Assignment... because that's what it is.
So here you will see... well I'm not to sure what you'll see, but I can promise you that it won't be... dry, or it will... this is...
A Day in the Life of an Introvert!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Thirty Day Challenge; Day 1: Favorite Song

I have decided to join the plethora of bloggers that are out there and do the thirty day challenge...

So my favorite song... that's actually difficult I don't exactly have favorites with anything really my favorite color changes based on my mood and id different daily, and my favorite song does the same at this moment I'd have to say is Bleed Red by Ronnie Dunn. I really like the message behind this song, that our actions effect everyone. This world is ours to share and we all should work to preserve what we can. 
I mean we only get one shot right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment