Here's The Deal

This blog has been started for educational reasons... haha, my education. Think of it as an English Assignment... because that's what it is.
So here you will see... well I'm not to sure what you'll see, but I can promise you that it won't be... dry, or it will... this is...
A Day in the Life of an Introvert!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Days 2-6

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Currently my favorite move is Pitch Perfect. It's totally hilarious... and Rebel Wilson... one of the best parts of the movie...


Day 3: Idea for the perfect first date

My idea for the perfect first date is something simple. A lot of people would call it boring, but I like dinner and a movie. I'm not exactly high maintenance, we don't even have to go out. Just a nice meal and a good funny movie, that's it.

Day 4: Photograph of your best friend

I don't have just one...
 
This is F, we've known each other since 7th grade. Thankfully she is just as crazy as I am... if not more so. We went to the midnight premier of the Smurfs... I think that explains why she's blue.

This is B with her hubby. She's technically my cousin but we're totally tight. We talk about everything and I love her gorgeous, kind face.
And of course I should mention my roommates, I met them just a little over a year ago but we totally clicked. They are two beautiful that have made a huge impact on me.
 
Unfortunately I will not be be rooming with them again. But it was great to live with them.

Day 5: What makes you different from everyone else?
Something that makes me different from everyone else... I tend not to wear my emotions for everyone to see, I truly believe that family and friends are the most important things in life and if they need you, you drop everything to help. I also don't care who you are I will treat you like everyone else as long as what you do doesn't effect me or my basic rights I don't really care what your skin color is, what your religion is, whether or not you drink, or even your political views.

Day 6: A song to match your mood
Over You Miranda Lambert
The link kind of describes why... sort of any way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment